Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Not really a muffin, but muffin-shaped. I have seen a similar recipe somewhere on this site before and came up with my own version this morning.
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I used half cheddar and half pepper jack)
- frozen peppers and onions, sliced, enough to suit your personal tastes
- 1 tablespoon milk (I used whole milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. (Do NOT be stingy with the spray - be sure to coat it WELL!).
- Whisk eggs until well beaten and add milk, desired amount of cheese and peppers. Mix well.
- Fill 6 muffin cups 3/4 full with egg mixture. Bake for about 16 minutes or until just done. DO NOT OVERCOOK AS THIS WILL DRY OUT THE EGGS AND MAKE THEM HARD!
This was really good, and truly filling for a breakfast. I enjoyed it very much.