Recipe by White Rose Child
Soy yogurt, that is :-) A simple but delightful combination (if I do say so myself!)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Here's a great tasting breakfast treat, something different from the usual cereal! AND, if you've never used soy in any way, shape of form, you'll have a chance to see what it can do in a recipe such as this ~ I enjoyed it in combination with the nuts & blueberries! VERY, VERY NICE! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe cooking game]
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 3 -5 dates, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries, fresh or 1⁄3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup soy yogurt (any flavour, but peach is especially good here)
- 2 tablespoons cashew pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- All amounts are approximate- play with it to your tongue's content!
- Combine oats, soymilk and dates in a bowl and refrigerate overnight. If using frozen berries, add them too.
- In the morning, stir up the oaty mixture. (Add other chopped fruits or berries if you wish- I've tried wild strawberries and kiwi, both are delish).
- add several dollops of soygurt.
- sprinkle with cashews.