Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really light and delicious, healthy muffins. Recipe from Foodtown Magazine.
Make and share this Muesli Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190°C Line 12 cup muffin pans.
- Place oats in a large bowl with the milk and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Sift over the flour and add the remaining ingredients, stirring to just combine.
- Divide the mixture amoung the prepared pans and scatter with a little extra muesli.
- Bake for 20 - 25 min until the muffins are firm and golden. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan to a wire rack.