Recipe by Pets'R'us
If you can use home made muesli/granola, because some of the bought mueslis can be very sweet.I sometimes add some dried cranberries, about a tablespoon.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup demerara sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup or 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 cups breakfast muesli
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly grease one or two baking sheets.
- Put butter, sugar and syrup in a pan and heat gently until the butter is melted Measure all the other ingredients in a large bowl and add the melted mixture, stir until well blended.
- Spoon teaspoonfuls on the baking sheet (s), making sure you give them room to spread Bake them for approx 15 minutes.
- Leave them to cool on the baking sheet for a few moments, lift them of with a metal spatula and let them cool completely on a cake rack.