Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really nice muesli cookies. I like that I can put in variety of dry fruits and muesli. They are perfect for lunch box, on the go or enjoy with cup of tea.
- 185 g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 cup muesli, your choice
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup quick oats
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 120 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ or 1 tablespoon natural bran
- 1⁄4 cup dried fruit (cranberry, raisins, apricots, apples...chopped)
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Line cookie sheets with baking paper or spray it.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter, honey, beaten egg. Mix well.
- Mixture will be quiet dry and crumbly. That is OK.
- Make a small balls and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.