Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My kids loved these cookies
Make and share this Muesli Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup muesli
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs,raisins,and vanilla, set aside.
- Thoroughly cream butter or margarine and sugars together.
- Sift flour,baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
- blend into sugar mixture.
- Mix in eggs and raisin mixture add remaining ingredients dough will be fairly stiff.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 12 to 15 minute.