- 250 g butter or 250 g margarine
- 125 ml brown sugar
- 125 ml honey
- 375 ml rolled oats
- 500 ml whole wheat flour
- 125 ml full cream milk powder
- 10 ml baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 250 ml sultanas, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugar and honey.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix into the butter.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on a greased baking sheet and bake at 1900C (3740F) for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet so cookies become crisp.
- These store very well in an airtight tin.