Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What I normally eat for breakfasts on most days. Healthy, quick, easy and satisfying enough to last through a better part of my day. :) Amount of honey can vary according to how sweet you like your foods. This is only enough for one, so just double/triple/etc. the recipe accordingly.
- 4 tablespoons muesli (storebought or self-prepared)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed meal
- 5 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2-1 cup sliced fresh fruit
- Place flaxseeds and muesli together. Add yogurt onto the top and drizzle honey over the yogurt. For nicer presentation, place fruits on top of the honey. Serve cold.
My Dh made these for us this morning for breakfast. I am not sure if measured or just guessed at the quantities, but what I had was really good. I love that it has the flax seed meal in it and fresh fruit. He made his with banana and mine had raspberries. Yum.