Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
When I found this recipe in Super Foods Ideas, I was excited because now the family can have their muesli bars again.
- 2 1⁄2 cups gluten-free muesli
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon spices
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup golden syrup, warmed
- Mix muesli, dates, flour and mixed spices together in a bowl.
- Add eggs and golden syrup.
- Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are combined and sticky.
- Spray lamington tray with cooking spray.
- Press mixture into tray until 1.5cm thick
- Bake in moderate oven (180c) for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice when warm.
- Remove from tray when cool.
- Store in an airtight container.