Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
Make and share this Muenster-Stuffed Raisin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- Drizzle honey over 4 bread slices and top equally with Muenster cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- Place sandwiches on preheated panini grill or in a large skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once is using skillet, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.