Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made this recipe up and really liked it. You can add bacon if you don't want a meatless meal, lol.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 mushroom, sliced thin
- 1 green onion, minced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup muenster cheese, shredded, divided
- 1⁄4 cup Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 slice bacon, crumbled
- Melt butter.
- Add mushrooms, green onion, and pepper.
- Sweat down.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Add cheese on half side, saving a little for top.
- Add spinach.
- You can add bacon here on top of cheese and spinach.
- Flip over plate.