Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this on the back of Country Line Cheese. Sounds Delicious.
- 4 ciabatta or 4 hearty bread rolls
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 4 jarred roasted red peppers, cut into large strips
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Preheat broiler to high. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, basil, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cut the 4 sandwich rolls in half, spread herbed mayonnaise on the bread. On the top bun, place the Romaine, set aside. On the bottom bun, place the sliced chicken and strip of roasted red pepper. Top the chicken and red pepper with 2 slices of muenster cheese, and place under the broiler and broil until the cheese melts. Place the top on each sandwich and serve immediately.