- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 2⁄3 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip chicken in milk, then in breadcrumbs. Lightly brown coated chicken in a large skillet, then arrange in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Top each chicken with mushrooms, then a slice of cheese. Pour broth over and around chicken. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.