Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm always looking for new recipes for chicken strips. This one is a favorite.
Make and share this Muenster Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb skinless chicken strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- Marinate chicken strips in beaten egg for one hour.
- Roll chicken strips in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Lay chicken strips in a baking dish.
- Drizzle melted butter over each strip.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, mix until combined. Pour on top of each chicken strip.
- Cover each chicken strip with Muenster cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.