kelly jean's Note:
I'm always looking for new recipes for chicken strips. This one is a favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate chicken strips in beaten egg for one hour.
- 2Roll chicken strips in seasoned bread crumbs.
- 3Lay chicken strips in a baking dish.
- 4Drizzle melted butter over each strip.
- 5Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, mix until combined. Pour on top of each chicken strip.
- 6Cover each chicken strip with Muenster cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muenster Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 239.4 mg
- Sodium 1451.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 47.0 g