Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My son loves this pie!
- 6 ounces muenster cheese, cut up
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mushrooms or 1⁄2 cup olive, garnish
- parsley, for garnish
- Beat egg and add flour and milk.
- Add remaining inredients,except for garnishes,and beat with a whisk.
- Grease 9 inch pie plate and pour mixture into pie pate.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and add garnish if desired.
- Slice into wedges.
wow, I was suprised at how good this turned out. Kind of like pepperoni pizza with mushrooms. I will make this one again, thanks.