Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ham and cheese pie topped with olives or mushrooms. Great appetizer or brunch.
Make and share this Muenster & Cheddar Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan or cake pan.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour, and pepper; beat until smooth.
- Add all but final ingredient; stir.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Top with olives or mushrooms if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (until golden brown and slightly puffy).
This is a lovely dish! Nice for breakfast or lunch. I added some salt and topped it with mushrooms. I was very pleased with the delicious flavor and how easy this was to make. I'll make this again. Thank you!
This is a nice breakfast or lunch. I put in a little extra cheese and onion and added some salt and pepper. I topped it with mushrooms AND black olives....yum! I'll make this again; thanx!
Yum yum yum. Left out the onion and olive (personal preference). Just delicious. You can't go wrong with ham and cheese and eggs.