Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ham and cheese pie topped with olives or mushrooms. Great appetizer or brunch.
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 236.59 ml milk
- 177.44 ml flour
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 141.74 g ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 118.29-177.44 ml muenster cheese, shredded
- 118.29-177.44 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 14.79 ml onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml mushrooms or 118.29 ml black olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan or cake pan.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour, and pepper; beat until smooth.
- Add all but final ingredient; stir.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Top with olives or mushrooms if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (until golden brown and slightly puffy).
This is a lovely dish! Nice for breakfast or lunch. I added some salt and topped it with mushrooms. I was very pleased with the delicious flavor and how easy this was to make. I'll make this again. Thank you!
This is a nice breakfast or lunch. I put in a little extra cheese and onion and added some salt and pepper. I topped it with mushrooms AND black olives....yum! I'll make this again; thanx!
Yum yum yum. Left out the onion and olive (personal preference). Just delicious. You can't go wrong with ham and cheese and eggs.