Recipe by littleturtle
Ham and cheese pie topped with olives or mushrooms. Great appetizer or brunch.
Top Review by forthefunofit
This is a lovely dish! Nice for breakfast or lunch. I added some salt and topped it with mushrooms. I was very pleased with the delicious flavor and how easy this was to make. I'll make this again. Thank you!
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 ounces ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup muenster cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushrooms or 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan or cake pan.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour, and pepper; beat until smooth.
- Add all but final ingredient; stir.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Top with olives or mushrooms if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (until golden brown and slightly puffy).