I got this off the back of the Muellers pasta box and it is the best macaroni & cheese I've ever made. The kids gobbled it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni for 9 minutes - drain, cover & set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3In medium saucepan melt butter, blend in flour, mustard, salt & pepper.
- 4Cook until mixture is smooth and bubbly; gradually add milk.
- 5Cook & stir over medium heat until mixture boils; simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 6Gradually mix in cheese. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- 7Add pasta; mix together lightly & pour into 2-quart casserole.
- 8Top with croutons and bake 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mueller's Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.9
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 437.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.3 g