Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a special treat for those of us that like a little Kahlua in our coffee. It's a perfect accompaniment to your Kahlua and coffee on a Saturday morning. For the syrups, refer to my recipe for Saturday Morning Syrup. Preparation time does not include time to make syrups or cook pancakes or waffles.
- 16 pancakes or 16 waffles
- 1⁄2 cup irish cream syrup
- 1⁄2 cup kahlua-flavored syrup
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- strawberry (to garnish)
- Prepare your favorite pancakes or waffles according to the recipe.
- Top hot pancakes with Irish Cream and Kahlua syrups, drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with Whipped Cream and a few berries.
Wish I could give this easy delicious dessert a 10 Stars...Will surely make again for guests.I made 1/2 the recipe and it would serve 4.