Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
These brownies are decadent, chewy and bursting with chocolate. They are a layered brownie with a chewy brownie on the bottom, melted Hershey's chocolate kisses in the middle and crispy-browned mini marshmallows on top. The perfect companion for these rich brownies is a tall, ice-cold glass of milk.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Hershey chocolate kiss, unwrapped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- To the saucepan of chocolate, add the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour and baking soda. Add flour to the chocolate mixture. Stir until combined. Pour batter into a greased 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish and spread evenly.
- Arrange Hershey Kisses evenly over the brownie batter. Then sprinkle evenly with mini marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-28 minutes.
- Serve warm but not hot and enjoy!