Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is like drinking dessert, but don't blame me if you suffer the next day!
- 2⁄3 liter vodka
- 1 -2 liter orange juice (or peach or apricot juice)
- 2⁄3 liter dry sparkling wine or 2⁄3 liter cava wine or 2⁄3 liter champagne, chilled
- 1 liter vanilla ice cream
- 1 (29 ounce) can peaches or 1 (29 ounce) can apricots, drained and diced
- Place the fruit into a large punch bowl and add the vodka.
- Cover and chill for one to twelve hours depending on how much of a kick you want the fruit to have.
- Add the sparkling wine and fruit juice and mix well, I usually add 1 litre of juice but if you prefer it less strong you can add double that amount.
- Just before your guest arrive add the ice cream.
- Don't worry about the ice cream melting too quick and the punch going off, it won't last that long!