Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
My friend at church gave out little baggies of these for Christmas. WOW! They were SO good! Everybody was asking her for the recipe! And they are so easy! BEWARE there are addicting!!!
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 5 -6 cups Corn Chex or 5 -6 cups Rice Chex
- powdered sugar
- Mix the peanut butter and chocolate chips in a pan on the stove top, until melted.
- You can also do this in the microwave.
- Just microwave for 1 1/2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cereal to the melted mixture.
- Mix until cereal is coated with the chocolate/peanut butter mixture.
- Add enough powdered sugar into a large zip lock bag.
- Pour cereal into the bag and shake until the cereal is well coated.
When I got home from work the other day, I found that DD had gotten onto Zaar, searched out this recipe (which we have made before, but she couldn't find in my sorry excuse for recipe files!) & made it up on her own. This is a very yummy treat that my kids both love. I was pleased that DD took the initiative to look for it on Zaar & make it on her own. Thanks for posting this recipe, buttercup!
I had these at school and we all called it Puppy Chow. I LOVE it and it's one of my favorite things to bring in a trip because so little makes soo much
This turned out great! I put this into individual serving baggies so it wasn't over eaten.