My friend at church gave out little baggies of these for Christmas. WOW! They were SO good! Everybody was asking her for the recipe! And they are so easy! BEWARE there are addicting!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peanut butter and chocolate chips in a pan on the stove top, until melted.
- 2You can also do this in the microwave.
- 3Just microwave for 1 1/2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- 4Add the cereal to the melted mixture.
- 5Mix until cereal is coated with the chocolate/peanut butter mixture.
- 6Add enough powdered sugar into a large zip lock bag.
- 7Pour cereal into the bag and shake until the cereal is well coated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muddy Buddies II
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 469.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g