Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so good and easy to make.
- 907.18 g small red potatoes, washed,quartered
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced fresh basil
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh chives
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml garlic, minced,to taste
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- Boil potatoes 10 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, add remaining ingredients, and coarsely mash to"muddle" or bruise, the herbs to release their flavors, Serve.
Yum! I loved the technique with these - just mash the potatoes with the olive oil and spices in a big bowl and serve. Easy and very delicious. For spices, I used fresh basil and fresh rosemary, plus a little dried thyme. These went beautifully with pot roast. I will certainly make these again!
Loved the combination of herbs and garlic in this recipe. Served it as a side dish with my Marinated Lemon, Thyme and Garlic Lamb Chops. Made for a great dinner. No need to tell you that I love your recipes, Barb. Keep them coming and thanks for posting.