Recipe by Barb G.
These are so good and easy to make.
Top Review by vrvrvr
Yum! I loved the technique with these - just mash the potatoes with the olive oil and spices in a big bowl and serve. Easy and very delicious. For spices, I used fresh basil and fresh rosemary, plus a little dried thyme. These went beautifully with pot roast. I will certainly make these again!
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, washed,quartered
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced,to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper