Recipe by Cookie Lane
WARNING: This is not your typical mud! This tart is made with a special type of mud: delicious Nutella combined with everything light and fluffy for the ideal summertime treat. This creamy filling is topped with a colorful ensemble of fruit - kiwi, strawberry, blackberry, and blueberry - that is sure to wow your guests. And you'll love how simple it is to make! The hardest part is the wait: allow 5-6 hours chill time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I wanted to make this tart pretty much as written, so scoured a couple of specialty stores & managed to get the berries although they came at a high price! Still, the tart, when finished, was OUTSTANDING, & we thoroughly enjoyed it, 4 of us managing to reduce it to just a few crust crumbs in less than 4 hours! I look forward to making this one again when all the berries are in season! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphans in the current Pick A Chef]
- 1 pre-baked pie crust, fitted into a tart pan
- 1⁄4 cup nutella
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 0.5 (11 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 3 -4 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together Nutella, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Blend in vanilla and sweetened condensed milk.
- Gently fold in marshmallow creme and creme fraiche.
- Pour filling evenly over baked tart crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
- Arrange fruit on tart. Try overlapping bits of fruit for added effect. :).