Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 24 hrs
This came from a fund-raising cookbook in honor of a young girl who lost her life in a car accident.
- Crush Oreo cookies and add melted butter. Press into a 13x9 inch pan. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Arrange softened ice cream over crust. Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- Bring the condensed milk and Hershey's syrup to a boil. Simmer a few minutes. Add 1 teaspoons vanilla and set aside to cool.
- Pour cooled fudge sauce over ice cream layer and place in the freezer 30 minutes.
- Spread Cool Whip on top. Place in freezer 24 hours before serving.
- Note: Whipped cream layer can be added just before serving.