Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a super easy coffee flavored ice cream cake/pie. Best served with hot fudge topping.
- 11 chocolate wafers
- 1⁄3 cup light butter
- 22 ounces low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Melt the butter and mix together with ground up chocolate wafers. Spread with a fork un a 9 inch pie pan for the crust.
- Soften the ice cream and mix the coffee and water together, then combine it all.
- Pour in crust and freeze.
- Once hardened, serve.