Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe is great for cooking with kids. I found it on a chex box years ago and adapted it to my own taste. Hope you like it!!!!
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in microwave safe bowl.
- It usually takes about a minute to a minute and a half.
- Mix together until evenly blended.
- You can also melt the chocolate and peanut butter on the stove using low heat and constantly stirring.
- In a large bowl combine cereal and chocolate mixture.
- Lightly stir using a spatula or flexible spoon.
- Make sure cereal is evenly coated.
- Next put the powdered sugar in a zipper seal bag and add the coated cereal.
- Shake it around until coated well.
- Then spread the cereal out on a sheet of wax paper and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Thanks this is the best, and i always make it for the kids ,they tell all their friend, and they always beg for more
Also known as "puppy chow"