Recipe by rhc78
A variation on a kraft recipe for frosting. It's not perfect, but low carb dieters like myself can sacrifice :)
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool 5 minutes or to room temperature.
- Add splenda, butter and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in milk with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- If frosting becomes too thick, beat in additional milk by teaspoonfuls until of spreading consistency.