Top Review by Chef Buggsy Mate
These were very tasty. I usually make nachos with just beans, cheese and sometimes a little shredded letuce and tomato. It was a nice change to add the groud beef. I ommited the taco seasoning though and just added my own Mexican spice blend that way I was certain there was no gluten or MSG. The kids really enjoyed having everything in seperate bowls so that they could create their own masterpieces. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made and reviewed for the April-May Potluck Tag.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 354.88 ml water
- 283.49 g tortilla chips
- 473.18 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 2 small red onions, chopped
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small avocados, chopped
- 473.18 ml shredded lettuce
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml chopped black olives
- 59.14 ml jalapeno
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef; drain. Add taco mix and water to beef. Bring to boil, stir, until liquid evaporates. Place in serving bowl.
- Place tortilla chips into a large bowl. Place cheese, onions, tomato, avocado, lettuce, sour cream, olives and jalapenos in smaller serving bowls.
- Each serve his own.