Enough for the whole family.
Make and share this Mucho Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 354.88 ml water
- 283.49 g tortilla chips
- 473.18 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 2 small red onions, chopped
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small avocados, chopped
- 473.18 ml shredded lettuce
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml chopped black olives
- 59.14 ml jalapeno
- Brown beef; drain. Add taco mix and water to beef. Bring to boil, stir, until liquid evaporates. Place in serving bowl.
- Place tortilla chips into a large bowl. Place cheese, onions, tomato, avocado, lettuce, sour cream, olives and jalapenos in smaller serving bowls.
- Each serve his own.