Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is great several different ways, with my shrimp tostada recipe or on hamburgers or with chips and my pico de gallo recipe.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 ripe avocados, , pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped very small
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 10 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- you can mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until smooth or put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- refrigerate for about an hour to let the flavors blend.
Thanks, Polly, for a wonderful guacamole. Some people did use these on the hamburgers, and some ate with chips as a dip. I especially liked the green onions. That was a first for me, but I really liked it. Great tasting, and easy to put together. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Wow - this was Mucho Bueno. I just threw all the ingredients in the food processor and chilled for an hour and this stuff is delicious as well as addictive. It had just the right amount of kick and flavors going on without overpowering the taste of the avocados . This is the only guacamole I will make from now on. Thanks for posting!
I made this using the chunky version. Very tasty! It had a nice bite to it and it was a great topping for fajitas. I'll be making this recipe again.