Mu Shu Wraps With Baked Teriyaki Tofu
- Soak mushrooms in hot water 30 minutes. Drain, remove tough stems and thinly slice. Set aside.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Season eggs with salt and pepper, and scramble in skillet until set. Transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add oil, mushrooms and garlic to pan. Cook 1 minute, then stir in cabbage and carrots. Sauté vegetables 5 minutes, or until carrots are just tender.
- Add tofu, green onions and soy sauce, and cook 3 minutes more, or until mixture is heated through.
- Remove from heat, and stir in scrambled eggs.
- To serve, pass mu shu mixture, tortillas and hoisin sauce around table to let guests assemble their wraps.