Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage (1/2 medium head)
- 2 small carrots, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 (5 ounce) package oriental style baked tofu, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (about 2 Tbs.)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 48 inches flour tortillas, warmed
- hoisin sauce
- Soak mushrooms in hot water 30 minutes. Drain, remove tough stems and thinly slice. Set aside.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Season eggs with salt and pepper, and scramble in skillet until set. Transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add oil, mushrooms and garlic to pan. Cook 1 minute, then stir in cabbage and carrots. Sauté vegetables 5 minutes, or until carrots are just tender.
- Add tofu, green onions and soy sauce, and cook 3 minutes more, or until mixture is heated through.
- Remove from heat, and stir in scrambled eggs.
- To serve, pass mu shu mixture, tortillas and hoisin sauce around table to let guests assemble their wraps.