Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy! Very similar to how I remember Mu Shu Pork in Chinese Restaurants. Using the coleslaw it is simple and quick!
- 16 ounces Coleslaw (I use the type with cabbage and extra carrots)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- 3 -4 tablespoons canola oil or 3 -4 tablespoons other vegetable oil
- 10 small tortillas
- hoisin sauce, for serving
- Wash and cut mushrooms into .5cm slices, set aside.
- Beat the three eggs in a bowl.
- Heat 3-4 tbsp oil in a large pan over high. The oil should coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the eggs into the oil once it is very hot. Let them sit in a thin layer until they are cooked through on one side and then flip them to cook the other side.
- Remove the eggs from the pan and chop into 1 inch squares.
- Turn the pan's heat down to medium high. There should still be a good amount of oil in the pan.
- Add the mushrooms and entire bag of coleslaw to the hot pan. Stir to get oil spread out among the vegetables.
- After 2 minutes add the onion powder, chopped garlic, and ginger. Stir to combine.
- Cook the vegetables until they have decreased in size and are soft. This is around 5 additional minutes.
- Place the eggs back into the pan and mix them into the vegetable mixture.
- Pour on the rice vinegar, soy sauce and Hoisin sauce and heat through.
- Meanwhile microwave the tortillas just enough to warm them.
- To serve take a tortilla and spread Hoisin sauce on it (I usually use 1-2tsp, my spouse loves Hoisin and uses 1 tbsp). Then top with the vegetable mixture. Close it up and enjoy!