Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
This is a great recipe for the crock pot, healthy & full of taste.
- 1 (16 ounce) can plums (drained, rinsed, & pitted)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cups dry coleslaw mix
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Blend the plums in a food processor until chunky. Mix with the orange juice, onion, ginger, & cinnamon then pour into a crock pot.
- Put the turkey strips in with the plum mixture then cover & cook on low heat for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the crock pot then divide evenly among the tortillas. Spread 2 tbsp of plum mixture over the turkey then top with 1/2 cup of coleslaw mix.
- Fold in the bottom & sides of the tortillas then serve with the remaining plum sauce for dipping.
Very different and good wrap! I used chicken instead of turkey without any problems. Thanks for sharing!