Recipe by ChrisMc
Fun wraps with an Asian flavor - nice for a slightly upscale lunch or picnic (bring lots of napkins, though).
Top Review by ~Sarci~
I probably would not make this again. It was good --my carbohydrate police friends enjoyed it --but it just didn't impress me enough to add to a permanent collection. The sauce was a bit thinner than I expected. I liked the coleslaw mix; it was quick and had good texture.
- 1 (16 ounce) can plums
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 lb boneless turkey, cut into strips
- 6 7 inch tortillas
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree plums in blender.
- Combine plums, orange juice, onions, ginger, and cinnamon in slow cooker.
- Add turkey strips and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Divide cooked strips, 1/2 of the sauce, and the coleslaw mix between the tortillas.
- Fold the tortillas and serve with the remaining sauce.