1/2 Photos of Mu Shu Chicken Wraps
5 hrs 10 mins
These wraps are a family slow cooker favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the diced onion in the slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, place it on top of the onions, and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until the meat pulls apart easily with a fork.
- 2With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and onions to a medium bowl and shred the meat.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, honey, and ginger, then stir the mixture into the shredded chicken and onion.
- 4Place a small handful of broccoli slaw on a warm tortilla, add several spoonfuls of the chicken mixture, and roll up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mu Shu Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 787.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
broccoli coleslaw mix