- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the diced onion in the slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, place it on top of the onions, and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until the meat pulls apart easily with a fork.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and onions to a medium bowl and shred the meat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, honey, and ginger, then stir the mixture into the shredded chicken and onion.
- Place a small handful of broccoli slaw on a warm tortilla, add several spoonfuls of the chicken mixture, and roll up.