1/1 Photo of Mu Shu Chicken Patties With Seared Napa Cabbage
This is from Everyday with RR. Yet another burger for me to try! :) Turkey can be used in place of the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- hoisin sauce, to pass around the table
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the chicken with the scallions, ginger, tamari, garlic and grill seasoning. Form into 8 small patties.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil, 1 turn of the pan, over medium-high to high heat until smoking. Add the patties and cook until well done, about 5 minutes on each side; transfer to a plate.
- 3Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet and heat to smoking, then add the cabbage and stir-fry until wilted. Season with salt and add the sesame seeds.
- 4Pile the cabbage on plates and serve with 2 chicken patties per person. Pass the hoisin sauce around the table.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mu Shu Chicken Patties With Seared Napa Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 932.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: