- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- food coloring (optional)
- 100 's and 1000 's candy sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, vinegar and water together in a bowl.
- Put sugar, vinegar and water in a large saucepan and bring to boil slowly on medium heat.
- Boil for about 10 minutes or until syrup turns slightly golden.
- Add food colouring and tilt it through.
- Put in cup cake papers and sprinkle with 100's and 1000's.
- When set (5 minutes) place in fridge.