Ms Santa Klos's Kissmas Krispies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat with a hand mixer: sugars, add margarine, oil, egg, and vanilla, blending well Add flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar together, add to mixture by hand.
- By hand add tinted coconuts, dry rolled oats, rice krispies type cereal and pecans, mixing well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet and press flat lightly (I use the bottom of a water glass to lightly flatten cookies).
- Bake 10- 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack to cool, store in airtight container.