1/1 Photo of Ms. Fajita Meet Mr. Taco
The Nocturnal Baker's Note:
Ms.Chicken fajita meets Mr. Taco Recipe... a match made in Heaven. I served this with some leftover Guacamole I had made last night, my eyes rolled so far back in my head I saw behind me for a moment. Please look for my Guacamole Recipe coming soon !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 chicken cutlets
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sazon completo (I use Badilla Brand)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons salsa, use your favorite
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup guacamole, LOOK for my Guacamole Recipe
- 1Sprinkle both sides of Chicken Cutlets with the Sazon Completa.
- 2Cut Chicken Cutlets in 1/2 .
- 3Saute Chicken in 2 tsp of Olive Oil over Medium heat for 5 minutes turning once.
- 4Add Onion and Peppers Garlic powder,Salt and Pepper.
- 5Add remaining 1 Tsp olive oil
- 6Saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until Peppers and Onions are tender.
- 7Add Salsa saute 1 minute, Set Aside.
- 8Meanwhile warm tortilla in a heated pan turning frequently.
- 9Remove Tortilla and keep Warm.
- 10Build your Fajita Taco I Put the Guacamole on the bottom.
- 11( Guacamole Recipe coming soon).
- 12Add Shredded lettuce.
- 13Add Chicken topped with a drizzle of pan juices.
- 14Top with cheese and chopped tomato.
- 15and Ms. Fajita and Mr. Taco lived happily ever after -- in your belly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ms. Fajita Meet Mr. Taco
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 589.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: