Prep 8 mins
Cook 9 mins
Ms.Chicken fajita meets Mr. Taco Recipe... a match made in Heaven. I served this with some leftover Guacamole I had made last night, my eyes rolled so far back in my head I saw behind me for a moment. Please look for my Guacamole Recipe coming soon !!
- 4 -5 chicken cutlets
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sazon completo (I use Badilla Brand)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons salsa, use your favorite
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup guacamole, LOOK for my Guacamole Recipe
- Sprinkle both sides of Chicken Cutlets with the Sazon Completa.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets in 1/2 .
- Saute Chicken in 2 tsp of Olive Oil over Medium heat for 5 minutes turning once.
- Add Onion and Peppers Garlic powder,Salt and Pepper.
- Add remaining 1 Tsp olive oil
- Saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until Peppers and Onions are tender.
- Add Salsa saute 1 minute, Set Aside.
- Meanwhile warm tortilla in a heated pan turning frequently.
- Remove Tortilla and keep Warm.
- Build your Fajita Taco I Put the Guacamole on the bottom.
- ( Guacamole Recipe coming soon).
- Add Shredded lettuce.
- Add Chicken topped with a drizzle of pan juices.
- Top with cheese and chopped tomato.
- and Ms. Fajita and Mr. Taco lived happily ever after -- in your belly.