Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh my gosh this is the RICHEST Triffle ever.. Ya'll it's SO GOOD! I can promise you, you will not be disappointed.. It's alot like Strawberry Shortcake with pudding.. Oh it's so good..I got this recipe from a friend of mine..
- 141.74 g can condensed milk
- 354.88 ml cold water
- 127.57 g instant vanilla pudding
- 473.19 ml whipped cream
- 340.19 g prepared pound cake (about 6 cups, cubed)
- 946.36 ml thinly sliced strawberries
- 236.59 ml strawberry preserves
- slivered almonds
- Mix Condensed milk, cold water; then add pudding mix and blend well.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Layer 2 cups of pudding mix.
- Top with 1/2 cake cubes, 1/2 strawberries preserves.
- Repeat above step.
- Top it off with puddiing mix, few slices of strawberries and slivered almonds.
This is SOOOOOOOO good!!! I doubled it, as I have 3 teenage boys at home :-) !! You right Parkers Mom.....it did NOT disappoint!! thanks for sharing!