Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Mrs. White is like a second mother to me. She personifies what a good hostess is and all her recipes are always loved. This one is no exception. Prep time does not include cooking noodles or sauteing onions.
- 1⁄2 lb egg noodles, cooked
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped and sauteed in butter
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 500 ml sour cream
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch oregano
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except for the parmesan cheese, and place in a casserole dish.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of casserole during last 15 minutes.