Recipe by OhMyStars!
Easy Jello aspic dressed up a bit- a refreshing summer side dish or salad . . .Prep time is chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 3⁄4 cups bloody mary mix
- 1 (7 ounce) can crab, rinsed and drained
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve lemon Jello in 3/4 cup of heated bloody mary mix.
- Stir in 1 cup chilled bloody mary mix.
- Refrigerate 30-45 minutes until soft set.
- In ring mold layer: 1/3 aspic mix, crab, next 1/3 aspic mix, chopped celery, and remaining aspic mix.
- Chill until set, unmold onto a bed of lettuce or greens.