Recipe by Lasko
This is so good Mrs. Smay brought this to a potluck and she was kind enough to give me the recipe.
- 2 (29 ounce) cans canned sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) can evaporated milk (small)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine filling ingredients and pour into a greased 9X13 Pan.
- Mix topping together like making a crust and pour on top of filling.
- Bake at 350 covered for 30-40min.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 40-50 minutes until it's flat across the top and pecans are toasty brown.