Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe from one of my neighbors.
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water (105* to 115*)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water;.
- Add oil and salt.
- Mix in flour.
- Blend well.
- Knead for 10 minutes.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Pat in greased pans.
- Top with pizza sauce and your favorite toppings.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes in a 425* oven.
- Makes 3 to 4 pizza crusts.
Good recipe making 2 large pizzas.