Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
In "Mrs. Rowe's Restaurant Cookbook'
Make and share this Mrs. Rowe's French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla together in a shallow container.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet or on a griddle over med-high heat.
- One at a time, thoroughly coat the bread slices on both sides in the egg mixture.
- Remove the bread from the batter, letting any excess drip off.
- Fry the toast until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup.