Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Mrs. Ronnie has been making this for a long time and she put it in our first church cookbook. It is good on sandwiches, crackers, salads or if you are like me, you can just eat it by the spoonful! Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- 1 (15 ounce) jar olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, pitted
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive juice
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Chop olives, capers, onions and celery very well. There should still have texture, but not large chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
- This needs to be kept refrigerated and will keep for up to 2 weeks.